STAYING COVID-19 SECURE IN 2020
Safety is our Priority
We have stringent policies in place to help ensure our employees and customers are safe from COVID-19.
- All employees must complete a health screening questionnaire and confirm they are in good health prior to beginning
- No employees will work if they or anyone in their household is unwell following Public Health England Self Isolation
- Our employees follow safe COVID-19 working
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting will be carried out using chemicals that are appropriate for COVID-
- Employees already follow good personal hygiene, but this has been enhanced for both back and front of house
- All staff wash their hands regularly for 20 seconds with hot water and soap, with the addition of a hand sanitiser
- Contactless pick up and deliveries are in place which follow social distancing
- Our employees have been provided with appropriate
- Single-use menus A la carte menus and digital
- All staff wearing facemasks/visors at all times.
- All customers wearing facemask/visors until seated at table.
- Sanitiser stations throughout the restaurant for staff and customers.
- Clearly visible social distancing signage, directional markers & guidelines.
- Amended furniture layout with reduced capacity for social distancing.
- Management monitoring capacity at all times to maintain social distancing.
- Cashless payments
- Surface cleaning of touchpoints every 15
- Track & Trace registration required for all