Competition Is Now Closed For Entries
Read about the fabulous prize details and how to enter below:
Win a one night stay for two people on the 31 December 2016 at the luxurious Apple Apartments on the Strand. Two tickets to Frank & Dean’s New Year’s Eve Party with a sumptuous 3-course set menu paired with fine wines and two tickets to watch the fireworks from the 6th floor terrace of the historic Adelphi Building overlooking the London Eye with Perrier- Jouët Belle Époque Champagne poured throughout the display with Smith & Wollensky London.
How to Enter:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, contact phone number and email address. Please put in the subject line ‘New Year’s Eve Competition Entry.’
Frank & Dean’s New Year’s Eve Party
Let us transport you to the fabulous Las Vegas Nevada for Frank & Dean’s New Year’s Eve party. This 8-piece band takes us through the greatest hits of the Rat Pack during our sumptuous 3-course dinner, from the period when the boys were at the height of their fame at the Sands Hotel. Ramping up the pace as the evening progresses with other familiar Vegas tunes from the likes of Tom Jones.
Smith & Wollensky’s & Perrier-Jouët’s Ultimate New Year’s Eve Fireworks Experience
Watch the fireworks from the 6th floor terrace of the Adelphi building. This is the most enviable position in London to view the fireworks with views of the London Eye, Houses of Parliament and Big Ben. Perrier-Jouët Belle Epoque Champagne will be poured throughout the display.
(The view from the 13th floor terrace of The Adelphi Building)
About Apple Apartments The Strand:
Set in the famous Marconi House, previous home to BBC studios, these sleek luxury serviced apartments are in one of the most refined and highly specified living spaces in London. Connected to the ME London Hotel, this sought after address is a seamless integration of a 5-star hotel and private apartments.
Apple Apartments The Strand is located within one of the most prestigious areas of Central London and the West End. These apartements are moments from Covent Garden, The Royal Opera House, Fleet Street, The Savoy, Trafalgar Square and St.Paul’s Cathedral to name but a few famous landmarks.
The apartment features: Spacious open floor plans, full kitchen with top-of-the-range appliances, dining area, living room with plasma television, touch pad control system with integrated Airplay, mood lighting and climate control, iPod dock, Nexus Tablet device with browsing and integrated touch pad control system, AquaVision shower television, 24 hour concierge, Parking upon request, Complimentary Apples, daily apartment servicing, there is no luggage storage at this property and complimentary WiFi.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The promoter is: SW Hospitality Europe Ltd company no. 7873187 Registered address: The Adelphi Building, 1-11 John Adam St London WC2N 6HT & The Apartment Agents Ltd Company number 10316139, Registered address: Thames House, 2nd Floor, 3 Wellington Street, London, United Kingdom, SE18 6NY
2. Employees of SW Hospitality Europe Ltd or The Apartment Agents Ltd and their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook ad and email entry.
5. Closing date for entry will be 26 December. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The prize for the winner is as follows: A one night stay on the 31 December 2016 at a one bedroom duplex apartment at Apple Apartments the Strand 335 Strand, London WC2R 1HA, 2 tickets to Frank & Dean’s New Year’s Eve Party, a 3 course set menu & 2 tickets to the fireworks with Perrier- Jouët Belle Époque Champagne throughout the firework display at Smith & Wollensky London, 1-11 John Adam Street, WC2N 6HT. The whole prize must be taken on the 31 December 2016 and cannot be exchanged for a cash equivalent.
8. The promoters reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoters are not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random by 13:00 on the 26th of December 2016.
12. The winner will be notified by email on the 26th of December 2016. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoters will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoters decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent. By entering the competition entrants agree to receive marketing material from SW Hospitality Europe Ltd & The Apartment Agents Ltd
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending an email to the following email address:email@example.com